Get Help Without Disrupting Your Life
Are you considering entering an alcohol or drug rehab program, but unable to put your life on hold? At JourneyPure Bowling Green, we know that addiction is never convenient. By participating in our outpatient rehab program, you can maintain your work and family obligations while getting the help you need.
What to Expect from Outpatient Rehab?
Clients of JourneyPure Bowling Green’s outpatient drug and alcohol rehab receive the same first-class treatment and services as inpatient rehabilitation residents including:
- Individual Therapy
- We pair you with an experienced counselor and together you will develop a plan for your long term recovery.
- Group Therapy
- Outpatient rehab provides group therapy in a safe and supportive environment to measure your progress, express your feelings, and be inspired by the success of others.
- Experiential and Spiritual Therapies
- Addiction affects the body, mind, and spirit, which is why we use a holistic treatment approach. JourneyPure Bowling Green offers experiential and spiritual therapies such as songwriting workshops, outdoor team-building exercises, and many more.
- JourneyPure Coaching
- Recovery is a lifelong commitment, it doesn’t end when you leave rehab. That’s why we’ve developed a personal sobriety coaching app for your smartphone or tablet to guide you along your journey.
Is Outpatient Drug or Alcohol Rehab Right for You?
Outpatient rehabilitation is a good option if you fit any of the following criteria:
- You recently began your addiction to drugs or alcohol.
- You are unable to take time off work.
- You are a single parent without childcare support.
- You need a discreet scenario where knowledge of your treatment program doesn’t extend beyond your immediate circle of loved ones.
- You have a supportive, healthy home life.
Outpatient Rehab In Kentucky
JourneyPure Bowling Green offers world-class treatment in a serene, picturesque setting. Please contact us 24/7 to learn more about our alcohol and drug outpatient rehabilitation programs.